Our practice manager, Mr Avnish Sood, will manage all complaints received by us. We will not charge you for dealing with your complaint and you complaining will not have a negative impact on your matter


You may raise a complaint with us in one of the following ways:

  1. By telephone to our office at 020 8590 1100
  2. In writing to our head office at 92 Goodmayes Road, Goodmayes, Essex, IG3 9UU
  3. In writing via facsimile to our office at 020 8597 2666
  4. Via email to our practice manager at
  5. In person at our office


We will endeavour to conclude our investigations into your complaint and provide you with a substantive final response to this as soon as possible but at the latest within 8 weeks of receipt by us of your complaint.


If you are unhappy with our management of your complaint or with the outcome, or if we have been unable to resolve your complaint within 8 weeks, you may refer your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman, free of charge.


The Legal Ombudsman may be contacted at PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ or by telephone on 0300 555 0333. The office is open Mon-Fri between 8.30 am and 5.30 pm. You may find out more information at

Ordinarily, you can ask The Legal Ombudsman to look at your complaint if it meets all three of the conditions below:


  1. The problem or when you found out about it, happened after 5 October 2010; and
  2. You are referring your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman within either of the following:
  • Six years of the problem happening; or
  • Three years from when you found out about it; and
  1. You are referring your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman within six months of our final response to you.


The Solicitors Regulation Authority

We are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Our SRA Registration number is 562625

What to do if you are unhappy with our behavior?

The Solicitors Regulation Authority can help if you are concerned about our behaviour. This could be for things like dishonesty, taking or losing your money or treating you unfairly because of your age, a disability or other characteristic.

Visit their website to see how you can raise your concerns with the Solicitors Regulation Authority.

Call Now Button